Small businesses with one or two trucks to large multinationals with fleets of hundreds have come to rely on Penske’s tailored service and expertise to manage their unique trucking needs since 1969. Penske operates more than 231,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 700 locations.
Not only can Penske spec the right truck for your operation, but our scale and local presence mean customers have access to comprehensive fleet management. Penske provides:
- Contract maintenance with best-in-industry facilities and highly trained technicians
- Fuel locations and management featuring seven strategies
- Support with regulation compliance
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Driver training programs
- Online performance tracking through MyFleetAtPenske
- Quick access to rental trucks with preferred rates
- Collision repair and refurbishment
Delivering to customers, managing short timelines, combatting competitive pressures, responding to changes in the economy – just staying on top of your business can be a lot to manage. Reduce your workload by trusting Penske to manage your fleet so you can focus on your customers.